Thursday, December 6, 2012

How It All Started

A few years ago I was searching for business cards to buy and the dreaded Zazzle.com appeared on search.

I purchased some business cards from Zazzle, though they were very pricey. Every time you log into Zazzle you are urged to open your own store.

About 6 months later I did open my own store on Zazzle.com only as a means to market my Etsy business. I created a handful of items in the Zazzle shop and logged off without a second thought.

When it was time to order more business cards I went back to Zazzle and when I logged in I noticed I had a sale, one of the items in my Zazzle shop sold. I was pleasantly surprised and thought "Hey why not add a few more things?".

Although I didn't have that many items in my Zazzle store they were of high quality and on the cutting edge of trends...for that reason I had a lot of Zazzle affiliates referring my items.

By fall I had made Zazzle Proseller.

No comments:

Post a Comment